From the near side of insanity...

Here Are Some Bomb Diggity Blogs! ;)

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Skatin'?


When I say Skatin'? I don't mean like skate boarding I'm talking about WHO WANTS TO GO ICE SKATING! Well it's a pretty sweet time, cept yesterday which was Tuesday the 21st I went skating but I had NO skates...SO I had the blessing of using Clinton's rent a pair, now usually I'm a pretty decent skater, but I was soo unstable and almost fell every time I pushed off! Those kiddy bars??? ya definitely my BEST Friend at that time...I was already unstable so this sweet kid ZANNA had to bump into me and SMASH me with her F-ING bar! So enough of that! When I have my dope skates on next time, I'm gonna plow her ass over! Look out Woman!

KA CHOW!
XOxoOXOxoOXxoOX
Doodle Bop

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home