From the near side of insanity...

Here Are Some Bomb Diggity Blogs! ;)

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

About the R-Dawg


Well where do I start...I am a very enthusiastic person, for example I get excited when I'm about to eat... I play the bass guitar and the trumpet and yes I HAVE been to band camp!. My sport is Volley Ball and I like to chill with my *hommies* whenever I get the time... I go to David Stoddart Secondary and it is just about the smallest high school...Ever..70 kids...ya... Thankfully I am in my last year of schoolio then it's off to the BIG Cit-ay of Kamloops. I'm stoked!

Thats enough about me, look forward to you not responding!

Ciao!

Doodle Bop
XOoxOXxoXOoxOX

2 Comments:

  • At 2:18 PM, Blogger ~*~Christine~*~ said…

    OMG! It's REMI!!!!

    your blog is looking good!

     
  • At 11:31 AM, Blogger totally lost said…

    according to the official will alex cole this is the shit and ur awsome remi. at least you notice how insane it is wit the a bomb.

    peace out home dog

     

Post a Comment

<< Home