From the near side of insanity...

Here Are Some Bomb Diggity Blogs! ;)

Friday, November 17, 2006

Top Hats and Pimp Canes


Every Friday at D.S.S there is a different themed day for dressing up... This Friday the 17th is Austin Powers day and I'm the pimp and Zanna, Kay and Amanda are my hos!
It's pretty dope there will be a pic of it on here soon, so don't get your grannies in a knot! Not many people dress up on our fun days it's quite pathetic it's actually only the four of us who do, and no a lol isn't called for at this particular moment! It's turning into a kind of a joke but oh well "We got spirit yes we do!, We got spirit how bout you!!!" that was fun... Anyways more people better get there freak on on our sweet Friday dress up days! or I'll be forced to get out my baby powder! B*TCH!

Pimpin' ain't easy!
XOoxXooxXOoxXOoxXo
Doodle Bop

2 Comments:

  • At 10:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You know... I would dress up if we had... more things we could dress up as... You know the ones we have? they're sometimes hard to dress up for.

     
  • At 7:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I wish that we had dress up days, all ash has is crappy "pajama day" or "weird hat day". the gay stuff. I want Austin Powers Day!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home