From the near side of insanity...

Here Are Some Bomb Diggity Blogs! ;)

Saturday, November 11, 2006

Are you TRU?


This is my grade 12 year of high school. It is so weird because most of my friends are in the 19 and over zone, I'm the youngest of the bunch:S I'm applying for Tru, Hotel Management,for September 2007... Should be a good time:)My chum Chrissy Guerine and I will be living together and if Tonya would just get over our funkyness she can come and live it up with us in our pad to! And no Alex Cole I'm sorry your not invited to come over and "chill" with us any time you please. I can't wait to get out of the "little kid" life and jump right into the real world:) I've already decided that I will be able to support myself through University by being a beauty control consultant. You give spa parties and sell beauty products and make a commission! And all of you will be my guinea pigs:P So grad will be here soon and then I will be in University...I CAN"T WAIT!

R-Dawg has left the building...
XOoxXOoxXOxoOxoXOxoXOoxXOxoOX
Doodle Bop

1 Comments:

  • At 2:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Future roomie! You ready for this? MHAHAHA

    Can not wait!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home