From the near side of insanity...

Here Are Some Bomb Diggity Blogs! ;)

Monday, October 16, 2006

The Beauty of Ashcroft


Ashcroft B.C is...A hole. Not just because it sucks, it is literally in a hole! This town is so pathetic I think it was named Ashcroft because its burnt down so many times! Don't get me wrong Ashcroft has the same useless police officers, the same useless people and such as any other little town. But what makes Ashcroft so different from other towns is their ignorance to believe that the town they live in ISN'T a hole! So of course there is a thick arrogance in the air, the better than thou attitude, It's disgusting! It's so thick I could scrap some of it out of the air with a knife and spread it as a jam on my toast....Now I might sound like I hate Ashcroft...But I don't, I actually think it's an alright place, but mainly... Because I'm in another shitty town most of the time, and I don't live IN town....That's the Beauty of it....

Hoping someone from Ashcroft reads this...
Doodle Bop
XOxoOXoxXOxo

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home