From the near side of insanity...

Here Are Some Bomb Diggity Blogs! ;)

Friday, November 17, 2006

I'm english try and deport me!


Love me, Hate me - Lady Sovereign
Love me or hate me, its still an obsession.
Love me or hate me, that is the question.
If you love me then Thank you!
If you hate me then fuck you!

I'm that funky little monkey with the tiniest ears.
I don't like drinkin fancy champy,
I'll stick wit Heineken beers.
This song is soooo dope everyone has to hear it!

Turn up the tunes!
XOxoXOoxXOoxXOox
Doodle Bop

2 Comments:

  • At 4:52 PM, Blogger lah dee dah said…

    Hello Doll, dudee that is probly one of my fav songs, i listen to it every morning!!! we are sooo on the same page!!
    hahalove always!

     
  • At 11:10 AM, Blogger Mandatron yo said…

    dude that song is awesome!!! i listne to it all the time!! have you seen the video to it yet?? dude its insane.. but intensely awesome!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home