From the near side of insanity...

Here Are Some Bomb Diggity Blogs! ;)

Friday, March 02, 2007

Miss Me?


So I havent blogged in quite a while, well nothing has really happened lately except Amandas sweet party haha Corona and lime?,Getting high of stain!!!, Sparkly heels and laughing uncontrollably to nothing in particular...good times eh Kay? plus rockin out to some sweet tunes in the round house was a truely wicked time! Well that was last weekend and it had been awhile since i had any form of alcoholic beverage in me! so it didnt take long for the fun to begin lol BUT you think THAT sounds sweet..well it was not gonna lie...BUT this weekend myself and the Blakester are road trippen down to Van-City! its going to be a spectactualr time for sure!!! I most definatly am going to find my grad dress:)

Well thats the scoop
Peace out you raunchy biatchers!!!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home