From the near side of insanity...

Here Are Some Bomb Diggity Blogs! ;)

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

End of Semester


The end of 1st semester is coming to a close and i'm kind of nervous about next semester. I won't have a spare minute to myself with Math 11P, I'm so horrible at it and i need a C for my University course. :| I guess it will all be worth it to graduate and get out of here and move to Kamloops. Today we discussed decorations and theme and the theme we have decided apon will be Black and White Paris, it's going to be beautiful! Our grad trip has been changed to going to Van City instead of Edmonton, which bombs! Oh well its just a stupid trip. I still need to get my dress, and have my grad pictures taken, and there is probably more than that to do! In a way i want high school to last longer, but I know that once i graduate i will be really happy.

Cheers!
XOxoXOxoXOxoXO
Doodle Bop

2 Comments:

  • At 10:44 AM, Blogger myself101 said…

    Next semester will be..uh..interesting alright. But then we get to grad.

     
  • At 9:10 AM, Blogger LemonadeK said…

    I am so excited about this semester being over (having a hyper day), and I can't WAIT until grad! =D It is definitely going to be a weird feeling, being school-less and having so much time on your hands. But I suppose the responsibilities of "adulthood" will take over and that time will soon be put to good use. *sigh* I'm taking Math P 11, too, and I'm not too good at trignometry either. Maybe we could study together or something?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home