From the near side of insanity...

Here Are Some Bomb Diggity Blogs! ;)

Sunday, January 07, 2007

Close...But no cigar


YEEEEEEEEEES my Socials correspondence course is Done! I am so relieved now I have three weeks to study for my exam! Next semester is going to be a doozie for sure though :(. I have to take English 12 and Math 11 Principals...And I SUCK at math! To bad I won't just settle for being a loser bum on the street with my shopping cart of stuff! Next semester I'm also going to be rehearsing in for a play in May *Grease* that's right! The go grease lightning Grease, and the cool part is my old music teacher is going to be coaching us in singing and dancing...I didn't know he could dance but hey that's cool with me, its a ALL teenagers cast play so if any one is interested in being in it, let me know and I'll find the date of auditions!!!

This is gonna be a sweet time 4 sho!
XOoxXOoxXOxoOXxoOXoxXOoxXO
Doodle Bop

5 Comments:

  • At 4:55 PM, Blogger lah dee dah said…

    Omg thats kool.. i would but i think im so deathly afraid of the stage..haha... ok ttyl :)

     
  • At 4:56 PM, Blogger lah dee dah said…

    omg thats so kool, u'll do good! i would but i think im too deathly afraid of the stage!!

     
  • At 5:01 PM, Blogger lah dee dah said…

    thats awesome! u'll be good, i wish i could do it but im kinda deathly afraid of the stage :)....good luck

     
  • At 11:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey babe.
    Damn rights you know I'm interested. And, I'm coming with you to auditions... hahaha.. this should be interesting.

    I AM NOT SINGING

     
  • At 8:44 PM, Blogger Ms. Wadlegger said…

    Wow! That is fantastic news! What is your part?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home