From the near side of insanity...

Here Are Some Bomb Diggity Blogs! ;)

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

EMERSON DRIVE <3<3<3


OMG! On March 5th Emerson Drive is coming to Kamloops!!!! SoOoO Excited! Just me and Kristen are going together we don't want any third wheels haha! We're picking up the tickets today!!! I pretty much figured that because I haven't been to a concert yet my first one better be a total KICK ASS band WOO! I have no idea who else will be playing but I mean COME ON...It's EMERSON DRIVE...I have never been this excited in my life!!!...It would have been cool to see Brad Paisly to tho...Dam my parents and school nights...gotta hate being young! Even though it's still a rockin good time! Sooo holy shit I don't think I can last three months!!!! phoof! This is just to much for me!!! I'm gonna go calm myself by breathing into a paper bag...

DAM you Blake, I can't believe you get to see Rascal Flatts :(
XOxoOXxoOX
Doodle Bop

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home