From the near side of insanity...

Here Are Some Bomb Diggity Blogs! ;)

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

ACCEPTED!


THATS RIGHT! This Blondi was accepted to TRU!!! LOOK OUT CHINESE SMARTY PANTS!!! I can not beleive it! This is such a dream come true for me...for everyone else this may seem like a normal easy thing to do, but for me this is a great accomplishment. The main reason why i wanted this so bad was to prove to my dad that i'm not usless, maybe now he will finally have some pride for me! I can not wait until September...I feel like i'm waiting for my life to begin...

So DAM Happy!
XOxoXOxoXOxo
Doodle Bop

4 Comments:

  • At 8:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    OMG Remi, you have no idea how jealous i am of you, and proud too! You go Girl! *big hugs*



    ...my aplication deadline was on monday... And i don't even know if all my stuff got there in time... I called TRU, and goddamnit they were rude... I hope all mystuff got in!

     
  • At 10:11 PM, Blogger Tonya said…

    Remi i'm so proud of you! You are now definitely a certified smarty pants! You worked hard to get there and you're going to have an awesome time at TRU !

     
  • At 11:31 AM, Blogger I Wanna Go Fast!!! said…

    Way to go Remi! I am so happy for you, your going to have such a great time.
    xoxo Bobbi

     
  • At 8:20 PM, Blogger Ms. Wadlegger said…

    Congrats Remi! So proud of you! Keep working hard :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home