From the near side of insanity...

Here Are Some Bomb Diggity Blogs! ;)

Monday, February 05, 2007

FanfrickentasticO M00d


I am in such a wicked good mood! YESsSsSsS CREPES FOR DIN DIN! mmmm! Zanna's 18th Birthday on WEDNSDAY!!! yea baba! haha Corona and lime? CRUNK yessssssss! "Banana in Basket" eek "run for the gym!" haha i LOVE you Chrissy my date for the VALENTINES DANCE!!!! w00t! "you marked me" haha YOU BEAST YOU! I can not wait till this weekend...going to be a BLAST! "go home, get stoned, cuz the sex is so much better when your mad at me!" <3 Hinder...EMERSON DRIVE soooooon!
I HATE TWINKS!!!

luv me!
xoxoxox

1 Comments:

  • At 9:51 PM, Blogger ~*~Christine~*~ said…

    "Banana in Basket!"
    now run Remi, RUN!!!

    Damn right the dance will be awesome. You are MY date, not BLAKES. remember that :P... course, I'll share with him, if he asks nicely.

    And me, a Beast? .... yeah, you're right.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home