From the near side of insanity...

Here Are Some Bomb Diggity Blogs! ;)

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Pancake...1 not 2


SO! for lunch on tuesday this week Kassy, Zanna and I went out for "Breakfast" at the cordial, we shared a PANCAKE and some sausages and eggs...ya i was the one who ordered for us...i almost ordered two pancakes!, we didn't even come close to finishing the first one LOL, good thing they changed my mind haha... 1 pancakey is good enough for 4 people LOL. Oh and would someone please tell Zanna and Kassy that syrup on eggs is the SHIT!

mmmm pancake!
XOxoXOxoXOxo
Doodle Bop

1 Comments:

  • At 8:11 PM, Blogger Tonya said…

    YES!!! Breakfast for lunch rocks! I had sausages for lunch today :) Oh, and I put syrup on everything.......it even somehow gets on my bacon....so I'll definitely back you up on that one!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home