From the near side of insanity...

Here Are Some Bomb Diggity Blogs! ;)

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

LAST Blog!

Wow so this is my last entry for, Writing 12 Class! I'm graduating!!! I will hopefully still blog if i can remember once i'm in Kamloops. Facebook seems like an easier way to comunicate with friends, there will more than likely be another popular site like facebook, just like Hi5 came and went. Blogging was a good way to get our feelings out about things that bothered us, or just general every day topics, people would comment and either they would be rude or nice, but thats the point i guess of this thing, people get to voice their own opinions on your opinions! I really enjoyed blogging, it was a stress releiver, i was afraid people would judge my thougths and veiws, but then i decided "you know what, WHO CARES what everyone else thinks. Just being yourself made reading other peoples blogs interesting and if someone is going to judge you because of the way you veiw life, the hardships you are going through or the happy experiences you wish to share than they are the ones with the problem not you. This is my final blog...until i start my new life in kamloops then maybe i'll make an update!

xoxoxoxox
This year has been unforgettable!
P.S I am going to miss my girls: Zanna, Kay, Jazzy, Gee, Amanda and Teri!
I love you all

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home