From the near side of insanity...

Here Are Some Bomb Diggity Blogs! ;)

Monday, May 28, 2007

y0

I haven't Blogged in quite a while. So the Grad trip is over and it was FANTASTIC!!! American Idol season seven is now over and Blake Lewis did not win BUT he is still amazing! I have my Grad pictures FINALLY! they look amazing I was surprised hehe! Chrissy and I went to Kamloops on Saturday of Mayball and i had my pictures done, and applied for way to many jobs, i've had so many calls for interviews i am so excited!!! then we also saw POTC THREE so good, Johnny Depp ladies for three hours...so worth it! Mayball night was pretty interesting... but overall i had such an amazing time! And now i finally have someone who makes me feel the opposite of shit! yes i'm in the clear!!! Grad is just a month away!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home