From the near side of insanity...

Here Are Some Bomb Diggity Blogs! ;)

Saturday, April 28, 2007

Hap-Hazard the new side of Random...

"I wear a phany pack and velcro shoes...G-Unit!" officially gangsta.

********* Heyyy my chicken strip looks like Jay Leno! *********

Nothing EVER happens in ashcroft!...*out of the blue*"JUST IN CASE YOU CARE I'M DOING FINE WITHOUT YOU"

...Drama on Cedar Cres! '0'

Killer abs..wheredja get em'?

Shake yo ass, watch yourself, shake yo ass...show me whatcha workin with!

I call em' Woo Hoo Bars...like WOO HOO!

Yesterday i was sitting in my beanbag chair naked eating cheetoes...º_º

"I like to dance...you know like groove, shindiggity BOP...?
* |-|UZZA|-|! *

1 Comments:

  • At 8:02 PM, Blogger Ter bear!! said…

    haha I think i need a bean bag chair and a bag of cheeto's

     

Post a Comment

<< Home